Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Joy on the Team



Great Joy comes with great relationships! Thank you Jesus for creating us in your image...as relational beings.  Being with friends and family...working together as a team, these are things that bring me joy...and lately, I've had lots of opportunities for that.


My sisters in Christ bring me great joy. They are great allies on this battlefield we call life. These are some of the photos from our November Princess Retreat. This retreat is always so near my heart because, while I lead it, these women KNOW me. They are my sisters, they hold me accountable and love me...and I love them...They are my team.







IBC Princesses are some of the finest women in the world! I am blessed and honored to be a part of them!




Speaking God's love, sharing his message brings me great joy.  It's in these moments, I glimpse what I was created for.



Sharing God's love through prayer is a sweet joy.










But the purest joy of all is spending time with these crazies! What precious rays of sunshine my family are!